2019 Acura ILX Interior
Despite a sleek, sweeping body, the 2019 Acura ILX interior feels refreshingly spacious and exquisitely equipped. From comfort features to onboard technology, it provides cutting-edge features to improve your drive. Read on to discover more about the 2019 ILX interior from Sterling Acura of Austin, your Kyle-area Acura dealership.
Like the larger Acura TLX interior, the Acura ILX cabin feels airy and inviting whether you’re driving solo or filling the vehicle with five occupants for a trip to Buda. Key interior dimensions include:
- Up to 38 Inches of Front Headroom
- Up to 42.3 Inches of Front Legroom
- Up to 89.3 Cubic Feet of Passenger Space
- Up to 12.3 Cubic Feet of Trunk Space
From stretching out space up front to a roomy cargo area, the Acura ILX never runs short on space. When you do need to take a little more cargo, simply pull a handle on the upper left edge of the trunk to flip down the standard Fold-Down Rear Seatback.
True to its luxury sedan status, the Acura ILX features a wide range of top-tier technologies as standard, including:
- Multi-Information Display w/7-inch color system
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Wireless Telephone Interface
- USB Audio Interface
- Driver assist: Blind Spot Information System, Multi-View Rear Camera, Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- AcuraWatch™: Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Road Departure Mitigation
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System: Tuned by a Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer, premium audio features 10 speakers and DTS™ Neural Surround™ circuitry.
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™ Integration: Sync with your smartphone to access contact list, music library, and select apps as you drive.
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View: Features AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions, plus Traffic Rerouting™.
Want a little more out of your new Acura model? The ILX offers plenty of upgraded package levels to choose from. With these, you’ll get more exterior, interior, and technology features. These Acura packages include:
- A-Spec: Includes Ultrasuede®-trimmed seats and a unique interior design featuring a red-illuminated gauge cluster.
- Technology: Pairing this with the Premium Package, you’ll have advanced navigation systems and added technology to keep you connected around Austin.
- Premium: Comes with leather seating, HomeLink®, smartphone integration, HD Radio®, extra driver-assist features, and much more.
- Standard: The base package includes AcuraWatch™, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Wireless Telephone Interface, dual-zone automatic climate control, Multi-view Rear Camera, and much more.
Explore the 2019 ILX Interior at Sterling Acura of Austin
The new Acura ILX is a vehicle you deserve to experience first-hand. To find out more or arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us today. If you’re still considering the ILX sedan as your new luxury vehicle, check out our guide on the 2019 ILX vs. 2020 TLX to see how it stands up to other Acura models.
More From Sterling Acura of Austin
Searching for upcoming events in Austin this fall? Sterling Acura of Austin has a variety of recommendations including fall festivals in Austin and other family-friendly activities. Enjoy the beautiful autumn weather and scenery near Kyle and Buda. Things to Do in Austin Contact Us Best Austin Museums Austin Oktoberfest 2019 Chosen as one of the best Oktoberfest celebrations…
If you’re looking to upgrade your luxury SUV, Acura RDX accessories may be just what you need. Georgetown drivers have plenty of options including: Floor mats Sunshades Seat covers Explore our selection of genuine OEM parts and Acura accessories to transform your Acura RDX from an exciting luxury SUV to a custom experience. RDX Interior…
It’s summer in Texas, and we can’t wait to grab our sunscreen and get outside for a wide variety of summer festivals in Austin! From tasty food events to rocking musical concerts, there’s no shortage of entertainment coming up in 2019. We have the scoop on upcoming events in Austin, so get ready to fill…