2019 Acura TLX Interior
From the base level up through the high-end packages, the 2019 Acura TLX’s interior is loaded with advanced technology and premier comfort. If you’re a Buda driver looking for a luxurious vehicle at a great price, you’ll find the TLX to be a better option than Acura competitors like BMW. The cabin of the Acura TLX effortlessly blends a classic, elegant feel with modern touches like Adaptive Cruise Control and accent lighting. Let’s take a closer look at the 2019 TLX interior below.
Standard TLX Interior Features
Without adding any extra cost to the purchase price of the 2019 TLX, you’ll still have plenty of great interior features and assist features. Boost your Georgetown drive with the following standard Acura TLX interior features:
- Active Sound Control
- Jewel Eye® LED Headlights
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Acura Premium 7-speaker Audio System
- 3-level heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™
TLX Interior: Package Upgrades
Unlike competitive luxury brands such as Audi and Mercedes-Benz, Acura models are offered in varying packages rather than trim levels. Looking for more luxury feathers and interior styling for your new TLX? Upgrade with one of the available packages:
- A-Spec® Package – this package comes with 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a black headliner, a wireless charger, a choice between Black Alcantara® or Red leather seating with contrast stitching and piping, and more.
- Technology Package – includes contrast stitching and piping (V6 only), perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, and more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – comes with a heated steering wheel, a wireless charger, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, white accent lighting, and more.
Experience the TLX at Sterling Acura of Austin!
Visit our dealership near Kyle to check out the 2019 Acura TLX interior for yourself. Contact us today to schedule a test drive or learn more about our TLX inventory. In the meantime, explore our new vehicle specials and used TLX models, take a look at the interior of 2019 ILX, the TLX colors, or compare the TLX vs Accord.
More From Sterling Acura of Austin
An impressive 2020 Acura RDX towing capacity allows drivers to haul up to a healthy 1,500 lbs. behind them. That’s ideal whether you need to tow a small watercraft from Kyle up to Canyon Lake or feel like using a small trailer to move from Buda to Georgetown, and you’ll enjoy that kind of capability…
If you’re shopping for a spacious and comfortable luxury SUV that offers all the features you need for your commute, then you’ll have everything you need and more with the newly updated 2020 Acura MDX interior. From its elegant cabin style and design to its spacious dimensions and advanced features, the MDX cabin has something…
While there are many things to be impressed about with a luxury model like the 2020 Acura MDX, from its incredible design and interior features, this SUV also packs plenty of towing power that make it the ultimate tool on and off the Kyle job site. So, how much can an Acura MDX tow you…