Don’t Miss the Best Spring Events Around Austin
Spring events around Austin represent some of the best this great city has to offer. Aside from dining at our favorite restaurants in Austin or some fun places to visit in Georgetown, these are some of our favorite things to do at Sterling Acura of Austin, including:
- Take in Stunning Texas Wildflowers
- Check Out a Spring Festival
- Hike Up Mount Bonnell
- Visit Zilker Park
- Take a Duck Tour
We’re Always Happy to Talk About Things to Do in Austin
- Take in Stunning Texas Wildflowers: No Austin resident should miss the chance to take in spring wildflowers, and one of the best places to do that is The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in the city’s southwest. It’s home to 650 native Texas plant species, and the scenery bursts into technicolor as the weather warms up.
- Check Out a Spring Festival: Plenty of Austin’s most exciting events take place during the spring. Whether you want to hear music from the latest up-and-comers, view local artwork, take in some fresh comedy, sample exotic and homegrown delicacies, or even check out the rodeo, there’s something for everyone.
- Hike Up Mount Bonnell: Austin looks its best during the spring, and what better place to take in its full glory than from the top of Mount Bonnell? Head on out to Pennybacker Bridge, and then hike up for a bird’s-eye view. The slope is fairly gentle, so don’t feel like you need legs of steel to make it up.
- Visit Zilker Park: Austin’s 361-acre park is set right in the heart of downtown. It’s a popular spot during spring, so head down there for everything from disc golf to bike and canoe rentals. You can even take a dip in Barton Springs Pool.
- Take a Duck Tour: Spring in Austin is a great time to get out on the water, and you can do just that while taking in local sites by taking a tour in a Hydra Terra vehicle. You’ll head through downtown Austin and Lake Austin.
More from Sterling Acura of Austin
Searching for upcoming events in Austin this fall? Sterling Acura of Austin has a variety of recommendations including fall festivals in Austin and other family-friendly activities. Enjoy the beautiful autumn weather and scenery near Kyle and Buda. Things to Do in Austin Contact Us Best Austin Museums Austin Oktoberfest 2019 Chosen as one of the best Oktoberfest celebrations…
It’s summer in Texas, and we can’t wait to grab our sunscreen and get outside for a wide variety of summer festivals in Austin! From tasty food events to rocking musical concerts, there’s no shortage of entertainment coming up in 2019. We have the scoop on upcoming events in Austin, so get ready to fill…
Spring events around Austin represent some of the best this great city has to offer. Aside from dining at our favorite restaurants in Austin or some fun places to visit in Georgetown, these are some of our favorite things to do at Sterling Acura of Austin, including: Take in Stunning Texas Wildflowers Check Out a Spring Festival Hike Up…