Acura College Grad Finance & Lease Program
Your degree can open doors. Make the first one an Acura.
If you are a recent college graduate from any accredited college/university, then we have some competitive pricing and finance programs available for you! Let us help you with your new Acura because you have worked hard for your degree. Take the next step and stop by our dealership today.
Here is what you get:
- $500 toward any new Acura automobile when you finance or lease with Acura Financial Services®. (3)
- Flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase-plan packages on any New or Certified Pre-Owned Acura Vehicle.¹
- Deferred first-payment option for 90 days, with 60 days of no interest.²
- And the ability to drive an Acura everyday!
Here is what you need:
- Have proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- Have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
- Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements
- No adverse credit history
The next step would be choosing the right Acura vehicle for you! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have! Acura Financial Services is offering amazing deals for Graduates on any 2017 or newer Acura models when you finance or lease.
The Acura Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.  For well-qualified customers who meet Acura College Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Acura Financial Services (AFS). Savings offer applies to any new 2017 or newer model year Acura when financed or leased through AFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Acura College Graduate Program savings offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied toward down payment. Offer not valid on Acura Certified Pre-Owned or used vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2018, and may be terminated at any time.  Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract.  Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements.  Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).